Spec Sheet for YuJa Capture Portfolio
The YuJa Enterprise Video Platform includes a combination of cloud-based and installed components. Below is a summary of the system requirements and recommendations for installing the YuJa’s software and appliance capture solutions.
YuJa Software Capture Pro
- Processor: 2GHz x86- or x64- bit dual core processor (Recommended: 2.4 GHz, Quad Core)
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB RAM (Recommended: 4 GB)
- Hard Disk: 100MB for install (approximately 250MB per hour of content for temporary storage)
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions)
- Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6 or higher
- USB Webcam/Mic: Required for local video and audio capture
YuJa Hardware Capture Appliance
- Ability to capture and webcast up to 3 capture sources including VGA, DVI, HDMI, SDI, HD-SDI, Component Video, S-video, Composite Video devices.
- Supports document cameras, electronic whiteboards (smartboards), computer screens, professional video cameras, and security cameras.
- Capture input resolutions from 640×480 to 1920×1080.
- H.264 hardware encoders support capture and streaming at up to 60fps.
- Audio capture and webcasting using RCA line-level, USB, HDMI audio and SDI audio.