High school seniors and college undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
YuJa Scholarship Essay Contest
We Offer an Annual Scholarship Program
Enter for a chance to win $1,000 towards your college education.
YUJA SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY CONTEST
About the Scholarship
As a leader in EdTech solutions, YuJa, Inc. is committed to the teaching and learning process, whether it’s in an educational, corporate, non-profit, or governmental setting. Each year, YuJa awards a scholarship to a high school senior or undergraduate college student to help them pursue their dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Applicants must be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
- The selected winner must be able to provide proof of enrollment or acceptance to a college-level program or trade school.
- GPA of at least 3.0, verified with unofficial transcript submission.
No – it is a one-time award. Previous recipients of the YuJa Corporate Scholarship are not eligible to apply or win future scholarships.
- Essays should be a minimum of 450 words. Additionally:
- The essay must be written in English.
- The essay must address the current essay topic.
- The essay must have an appropriate title.
- The essay must be completed and free of spelling and grammar errors.
All submissions must be the original work of the participant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Only one entry is permitted per person.
Essays that are off-topic or don’t meet the above criteria will be disqualified.
YuJa has a scholarship committee that scores each essay based on a number of criteria. The essay with the highest combined score will win. The judges’ decision is final.