YuJa, a Leader in Enterprise Video Solutions, Offers Migration Incentives to Ensemble Video Customers
SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–YuJa, a leader in enterprise video solutions for higher education, is offering migration incentives to current customers of Ensemble Video, which recently announced its acquisition and the end of new development for its platform in the coming months.
“We understand that migrating video management systems, for any reason, can cause anxiety and stress,” said Dr. Ajit Singh, YuJa’s Chief Executive Officer. “We can help alleviate that stress by providing unmatched customer service and support to help your institution in its migration journey.”
The YuJa Enterprise Video Platform offers full-scale media management, a complete portfolio of lecture and video capture tools, course and event live streaming, in-video quizzing, video editing, video conferencing and much more.
YuJa has experience migrating hundreds of thousands of terabytes of video data from all competitors, along with a highly-experienced Customer Success team that has performed migrations at scale, from start to finish, in a matter of weeks. Comprehensive training and customer service is included with each deployment license, which includes live, total user customer service, dedicated account management staffing and consistent support.
Migration incentives include:
- A custom-built migration toolkit to ease your transition;
- An opportunity to receive up to $5,000 in either human captioning or artificial intelligence-based automatic-captioning;
- No-cost data migrations for all your Ensemble Video data;
- An experienced team of implementation specialists to assist with re-linking video assets, integrating systems and training faculty and staff.
Ensemble Video customers who migrate to the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform will benefit from unique features, including:
- Deep Visual Search technology that enables full search in auto-captioning, slides, notes, bookmarks, and the instructor index.
- Auto captioning of live stream events in real time.
- Comprehensive video editing with the option to add virtual backgrounds to videos recorded with any tool.
- A secure, cloud-hosted Video Platform that provides IMS-certified LTI 1.1 and 1.3 integration with your LMS.
- SOC 2 attested solution that aligns to both your accessibility and compliance needs.
- A scalable, affordable and easy to use Lecture Capture platform that allows auto-schedule captures, on-demand recording, live streaming and a host of other features.
Reach out to our team to learn more about migration options and how YuJa’s Enterprise Video Platform can serve your institution.