This Scholarship Competition is operated and promoted by YuJa Inc., 84 W. Santa Clara St. 4th Floor, San Jose, CA 95113
By entering the Competition, you agree to these terms and conditions and confirm that you are telling us your real name. We reserve the right to verify information provided in this application. Only one submission per person be permitted and by submitting the application, you confirm you are eligible to do so and to claim any prize you win. Entries via third parties and automated entries are not permitted.
- Essays should be a minimum of 450 words in length and should be organized in a clear and thoughtful manner.
- The essay must be written in English.
- Essays must address the current topic and should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college/university.
- You must also attend school in North America.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- All submissions must be the original work of the participant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. YuJa accepts no responsibility if participants ignore these terms and conditions and entrants agree to indemnify YuJa against any claim by any third party from any breach of these terms and conditions.
- Submissions must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive, or any other unsuitable material. YuJa reserves the right to disqualify any submission containing such content. Participants must be suitable to be published by YuJa for audiences of all ages.
- Each entrant retains the copyright in his or her entry but grants YuJa a perpetual non-exclusive royalty-free license to publish, broadcast (across all media) and post the entry online and on any other platforms yet to be envisaged, together with his or her name, age and country of residence. This license will be deemed to include all the necessary rights and permissions to enable such use by YuJa, to fulfill the prizes and to complete the administration of this Scholarship Contest.
- A winner will be notified by email.
- The winner of the YuJa Scholarship Program will be required to publish their essay, provide a photo, and provide a short biography to be shared on the official YuJa website and its relevant social channels.