The applications of YuJa extend well beyond the traditional classroom. Corporate training and continuing education is a significant cost for many businesses; however, YuJa can reduce travel, expand the educational options available to your employees and make training sessions more efficient.
YuJa’s software-based tools are an ideal choice for corporate trainers. Using a podium computer or the instructor’s laptop computer, instructional lectures, including supplemental materials, like PowerPoint presentations, can be captured, streamed in real-time, or watched at other times. Additionally, file uploads of all types make it easy to share instructional materials, while real-time chats and discussions allow for question-and-answer sessions, discussions and collaboration with employees.
How can YuJa benefit your company?
- Real-time streaming and playback can enable individuals to attend training sessions from other locations.
- Easy and convenient video interactions allow for feedback, questions, and an improved learning experience over other online options.
- Lecture capture technology can be used to “flip” your corporate training. Employees can watch material before training sessions, enabling on-site time to be used for various exercises, as well as questions and answers.
- YuJa is easy to integrate into your current training programs and technologies. There is no need to invest in new programs or materials.
- Designed to be quick to learn, your corporate trainers can embrace all of the aspects of YuJa in a very short time, bringing your training programs online without extensive preparation.
Furthermore, according to research done by the United States Department of Education, online learning leads to better student performance, particularly among older or non-traditional learners, like those in a corporate environment.
U.S. Department of Education. “Evaluation of Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning.” U.S. Department of Education. Web. September, 2010. Accessed on 23 March 2015.