YuJa’s software-based tools are an ideal choice for corporate trainers. Using a desktop computer or laptop, instructional lectures and supplemental materials like PowerPoint presentations can be captured, streamed in real-time, or archived to watch at a later time. File uploads of all types makes it simple to share instructional materials, while real-time chats and discussions allow for question-and-answer sessions, discussions and collaboration with employees.
Today, learning anywhere, at any time and on any device is essential, whether you’re in a classroom or in the workforce. Employing an easy-to-use, secure video platform helps corporations of all sizes manage video and digital assets, create employee-generated content and archive video conferences. Leveraging video is a smart way to promote enhanced employee training, create engaging e-learning content and promote efficient knowledge sharing.
Employees Want More Personalized Training Options Many employees entering and in the workforce are digital natives. Online and video learning are facets of education they’re used to and embrace. LinkedIN Learning statistics cited that:
Additionally, research says that employees feel empowered when they can direct their own learning.
- 68% of employees prefer to learn or train in the workplace.
- 58% of employees prefer to learn or train at their own speed.
- 49% of employees prefer to learn at the point of need.
E-Learning and Video Training Saves Your Training Budget Corporate training and continuing education can be a significant cost for many businesses.
In fact, in 2020, organizations spent $82.5 billion in training expenditures, according to Statista Research Department. Expenditures include training activities, spending on training-related technology, and the salaries paid to internal training staff, as well as training activities provided internally or externally. Through efficiencies created in e-learning and video training, YuJa can help reduce travel and expand educational options available to employees, all while making training sessions more cost effective. Personal capture can be used to create training videos that can be used time and time again — eliminating redundancies, along with creating onboarding sessions, and updating staff on company news and insights. Corporate events can be live streamed securely with desktop and hardware appliance-based tools. Audiences are delivered a crisp video no matter how many are viewing at once.
Other Corporate Training Benefits According to research done by the United States Department of Education, online learning leads to better performance, including among older and non-traditional learners. Other advantages include:
- Real-time streaming and playback can enable individuals to attend training sessions from anywhere.
- Easy and convenient video interactions allow for feedback, questions, and an improved learning experience over other online options.
- Lecture capture technology can be used to “flip” corporate training. Employees can watch material before training sessions, enabling on-site time to be used for various exercises, as well as questions and answers.
- YuJa is easy to integrate into current training programs and technologies.
- Designed to be quick to learn, corporate trainers can embrace all of the aspects of YuJa in a very short time, bringing training programs online without extensive preparation.
YuJa is a leader in enterprise video solutions. Our products harness the power of video to educate, engage, inspire and collaborate. We serve organizations of all sizes, within all sectors, including higher-ed
, government, healthcare, non-profit
delivering engaging video experiences. We have legal headquarters in Delaware with primary U.S. offices in Silicon Valley, California and Canadian offices in Toronto.