How Video Training Benefits Corporations and Employees
YuJa’s software-based tools are an ideal choice for corporate trainers. Using a desktop computer or laptop, instructional lectures and supplemental materials like PowerPoint presentations can be captured, streamed in real-time, or archived to watch at a later time. File uploads of all types makes it simple to share instructional materials, while real-time chats and discussions allow for question-and-answer sessions, discussions and collaboration with employees.
Employees Want More Personalized Training Options
Many employees entering and in the workforce are digital natives. Online and video learning are facets of education they’re used to and embrace.
LinkedIN Learning statistics cited that:
- 68% of employees prefer to learn or train in the workplace.
- 58% of employees prefer to learn or train at their own speed.
- 49% of employees prefer to learn at the point of need.
Additionally, research says that employees feel empowered when they can direct their own learning.
E-Learning and Video Training Saves Your Training Budget
Corporate training and continuing education can be a significant cost for many businesses.
In fact, in 2020, organizations spent $82.5 billion in training expenditures, according to Statista Research Department.
Expenditures include training activities, spending on training-related technology, and the salaries paid to internal training staff, as well as training activities provided internally or externally.
Through efficiencies created in e-learning and video training, YuJa can help reduce travel and expand educational options available to employees, all while making training sessions more cost effective.
Personal capture can be used to create training videos that can be used time and time again — eliminating redundancies, along with creating onboarding sessions, and updating staff on company news and insights. Corporate events can be live streamed securely with desktop and hardware appliance-based tools. Audiences are delivered a crisp video no matter how many are viewing at once.
Other Corporate Training Benefits
According to research done by the United States Department of Education, online learning leads to better performance, including among older and non-traditional learners. Other advantages include:
- Real-time streaming and playback can enable individuals to attend training sessions from anywhere.
- Easy and convenient video interactions allow for feedback, questions, and an improved learning experience over other online options.
- Lecture capture technology can be used to “flip” corporate training. Employees can watch material before training sessions, enabling on-site time to be used for various exercises, as well as questions and answers.
- YuJa is easy to integrate into current training programs and technologies.
- Designed to be quick to learn, corporate trainers can embrace all of the aspects of YuJa in a very short time, bringing training programs online without extensive preparation.