Bringing educational tools to students, where they are and when they have time available provides them with the support they need to succeed in higher education. YuJa offers native mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices, which enable instructors and students alike to create recordings, upload media and download content for offline review.
THE YUJA MOBILE APP EMPOWERS STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS
The YuJa app is an ideal addition to the YuJa learning platform. It enables students to access:
- Course lecture captures.
- Uploaded external video content from the Media Channel.
- Social learning features, including real-time discussions.
Additionally, the Video Platform offers a HTML5-based media player designed for optimal device playback. They provide adaptive bitrate streaming, network-sensing technology and interactive capabilities.
Users can simply download the YuJa app from the Apple App Store for iOs or the Google Play store for Android devices and log in using their SSO, either with their established YuJa login or a login provided via email (for institutions that rely on LTI-Integration). This maintains login for a set duration of time, offering students increased ease of access.
YUJA MOBILE APPS PROVIDE REAL-WORLD APPLICATIONS
The YuJa mobile app facilitates learning in a wide variety of situations with exceptional practicality for hands-on training in various fields since the device and lectures can accompany the student wherever they go.
- With the mobile app, a medical student can watch or re-watch a procedure or demonstration from multiple angles. This provides ongoing support for students during training, improving their ability to learn and maximizing the effectiveness of hands-on training.
- During student teaching or teaching practicums, students in the education field can take techniques and lessons from lectures with them to their new classrooms to support their students.
- For engineering and other technical students, integrated presentation media mean that lecture captures can bring diagrams and blueprints home, to the lab, or to the office on a mobile device.