Learning tools interoperability allows third-party tools to communicate and work within the structure of a compliant LMS, without the addition of special applications.
LTI integration simplifies the process of faculty lecture capture integration, as well as student access to lecture capture files.
- LTI compliance increases the value of your investment in classroom technology, both in terms of your LMS and your lecture capture technology.
- LTI allows auto-generation of YuJa accounts in the LMS based on LMS user information, and it logs the user seamlessly into YuJa without the need to enter credentials.
YUJA IS FULLY COMPLIANT
YuJa’s standard LMS integration for all commercial LMS platforms includes:
- IMS-Certified LTI Integration: We offer an IMS-certified LTI integration including provisioning of role, user, and course information.
- Gradebook Integration: IMS-certified LTI Gradebook integration and native Gradebook integration to automatically import video quiz assessment data.
- Media Chooser Extension for LMS-Embedding: Instructors can directly embed media within LMS pages, modules, announcements, discussions, assignments, and more. Content is deep-linked using the LTI Advantage specification to ensure data is accurately tracked.
- Single-Sign-On Crosslinking: Integration enables cross-linking capabilities with an institution’s Single-Sign-On provider across non-LMS enterprise systems.
LTI compliance makes it simple to access the features of YuJa, but offers a number of other advantages to users of both your LMS and YuJa:
- Integrate student information, including access rights, directly into YuJa from your LMS.
- Information from the LMS automatically transfers to YuJa, making setup simple.
- Create seamless access to lecture capture video.
- Offer instructors multiple lecture capture options, including with the YuJa appliance, YuJa software interface and YuJa web capture available through the familiar LMS
HOW DOES YUJA INTEGRATE WITH YOUR LMS?
“LTI compliant lecture capture makes lecture capture technology accessible and available through the LMS your faculty and students already know and use.”
YuJa relies upon LMS integration modules designed for common and widely used learning management systems. LTI compliant lecture capture makes lecture capture technology accessible and available through the LMS your faculty and students already know and use. YuJa meets the specifications to integrate with other compliant LMS systems without other technology.
Integrating YuJa into your LMS is a task for your IT department, but once it is in place, faculty can easily make YuJa available to students directly through the LMS. LTI integration makes the use of lecture capture technology seamless, both for instructors initiating capture in their classrooms and students who need to view lecture capture videos.