EDUCAUSE 2017 is devoted to technology in higher education. The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference provides professionals and technology providers from around the world the opportunity to network, share ideas, and discover solutions to today’s challenges in the world of higher education.
The YuJa Enterprise Video Platform offers a range of tools to deliver media-centric learning experiences for students in higher education:
- The Hardware Hub and Software Station offer solutions for both hardware and software-based lecture capture and live streaming for institutions of all sizes.
- Video classroom technology supports collaborative and engaging learning experiences in real-time.
- Automated scheduling facilitates hands-free lecture capture for instructors and organized, institution-wide implementation of online learning options for students.
- Mobile and social apps for enhanced online engagement and playback anywhere, anytime.
- Comprehensive cloud-based video content management with digital access rights management, enterprise security and integrations.
Learn more about the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform and what it can bring to your institution at Booth #656 at EDUCAUSE 2017.
EDUCAUSE 2017 will host more than 8,000 higher ed IT professionals and technology providers, with more than 275 exhibitors from around the world, working together to solve today’s higher education challenges. Presenters at EDUCAUSE 2017 include Michio Kaku, a futurist, physicist, bestselling author, and radio/TV personality; Katherine Milkman, an expert in behavioral economics; and Temple Grandin, a professor and consultant, as well as bestselling author and speaker.
YuJa Corporation powers enterprise video everywhere. Our Enterprise Video Platform empowers education enterprises of all sizes to deliver media-centric learning experiences including lecture capture, live streaming, media management, video classrooms, and immersive social & mobile learning apps. We have U.S. offices in sunny Silicon Valley, California and Canadian offices in Waterloo and Toronto. We offer video solutions to higher-ed, K-12, corporate, and state and local government