YuJa Corporation will showcase the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform, including the latest in video capture, lecture capture, video management, virtual classrooms, as well as mobile and social learning applications.
The 2018 TechKnowledge Conference in San Jose, California is one of the largest e-learning events in the United States. With sessions and exhibitors across seven tracks, including e-learning, emerging technology, management & strategy, mobile & social, platforms & tools, serious games & simulations, and virtual classrooms, you’ll walk away with practical, actionable solutions to take back to the office.
The YuJa Enterprise Video Platform offers a range of tools to deliver media-centric knowledge management experiences for any sized organization:
- Powerful recording and live streaming with software and hardware options for training, presentations, classes, and events.
- Next-generation video conferencing technology called Video Classrooms to support collaborative and engaging experiences in real-time.
- Robust, cloud-based video content management and digital asset management with rights management, enterprise security, and seamless integrations.
- Visual analytics that provide rigorous assessments about a user’s progress including participation levels, collaborative activity, video usage and areas of confusion.
- Assessment creation for onboarding, employee training, and distance education.
- Mobile apps for enhanced online engagement and playback anywhere, anytime.
Learn more about the YuJa Enterprise Video Platform and what it can bring to your organization at Booth #615 at TechKnowledge 2018 in San Jose, California.
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world. Learning technology is rapidly changing, and learners are increasingly demanding the use of advanced technologies in the learning environment.