YuJa to Present at the Launch of the 2020 EduALL Virtual Summit
Verbit is excited to announce the launch of EduALL, a complimentary virtual summit, on April 1st from 10am – 12:30pm EST. The event is designed to provide higher-ed professionals with best practices, tips and tools to evolve their universities and online schools to work for all students, regardless of ability or disability.
The event will explore:
- How universities are implementing inclusivity initiatives effectively
- What technologies can make your campus more accessible
- How to increase student retention and graduation rates
- How to effectively design online courses
- How to meet students’ on-demand expectations
- The expected impact of Artificial Intelligence on higher-ed
EduALL will consist of multiple 30-minute sessions. Attendees will have the opportunity to choose between tracks and sessions that appeal most to them based on their individual roles.
Verbit is excited to bring this half-day thought leadership event to the forefront of its ongoing higher-ed focused initiatives. EduALL will provide an opportunity for unmatched engagement and networking to Verbit’s community of higher education professionals.
RSVP here to attend this complimentary event.