The event will explore:
- How universities are implementing inclusivity initiatives effectively
- What technologies can make your campus more accessible
- How to increase student retention and graduation rates
- How to effectively design online courses
- How to meet students’ on-demand expectations
- The expected impact of Artificial Intelligence on higher-ed
EduALL will consist of multiple 30-minute sessions. Attendees will have the opportunity to choose between tracks and sessions that appeal most to them based on their individual roles.
Verbit is excited to bring this half-day thought leadership event to the forefront of its ongoing higher-ed focused initiatives. EduALL will provide an opportunity for unmatched engagement and networking to Verbit’s community of higher education professionals.
RSVP here to attend this complimentary event.
About YuJa, Inc.
YuJa is a leader in enterprise video solutions. Its products harness the power of video to educate, engage, inspire, and collaborate. YuJa serves organizations of all sizes, within all sectors, including higher-ed, K-12, government, healthcare, non-profit and corporate delivering engaging video experiences. Its portfolio includes products for lecture capture, live streaming, video management, video conferencing, video test proctoring, digital asset management and enterprise accessibility. Legal headquarters are located in Delaware, with primary U.S. offices in Silicon Valley, California, and Canadian offices in Toronto.