YuJa Lecture Capture Has Something for Everyone
Long-term scalability of an enterprise media solution is critical to universities and colleges looking to get the most for their investment. Your lecture capture solution is no exception. It should be flexible and adaptable enough to meet diverse and changing needs.
YuJa offers a variety of lecture capture options to address an array of institutional needs:
- The In-Browser Capture Studio allows instructors to create a variety of capture recordings with minimal setup or additional equipment directly from their web browser. The studio is compatible with most browsers, from Chrome to Firefox, Safari, Edge and Opera.
- The YuJa Software Capture works on any desktop, laptop or podium computer and enables full integration of various presentation media. Software Capture is available for both PCs and Apple products.
- The YuJa Hardware Hub is an appliance-based hardware solution for lecture capture. Room capture is combined with the cloud-based end-to-end video platform to facilitate capture of all lectures in the classroom.
YuJa’s Enterprise Video Platform is Easy to Scale
Being scalable enables institutions to start where they are, but quickly shift gears to increase or decrease the scope and scale of their lecture capture solution. There are a number of different ways to begin integrating lecture capture options, both on institution-wide or a departmental level.
- An institution could opt to integrate lecture capture technology in courses that already have a significant online component. Students and instructors in this situation are already familiar with online technology and can adapt easily to the use of new lecture tools.
- A department or institution could introduce lecture capture in larger, freshman level classes before integrating it into smaller classes. Introducing new technologies provides students with increased learning opportunities.
- Lecture capture technology can be deployed to address issues with overcrowding or scheduling challenges by providing the option to broadcast lectures in a secondary space.
- Hardware can be installed in a single classroom or a few classrooms to initialize the use of lecture capture at an institution.
When lecture capture solutions have been successfully deployed, they can easily be expanded to meet the needs of any institution. The YuJa Video Cloud expands to meet institutional storage needs, and the in-browser, hardware and software solutions facilitate widespread classroom access to lecture capture technology.