Discover the Benefits of a Video Management Library
With many industry leading platforms, your institution has a single place to store and share videos. A structured Platform provides users ease-of-use when accessing specific content.
- With Course Channels, Campus Channels, and Public Channels, educational institutions help facilitate content search.
- Users can utilize Search-Inside-Video to find specific concepts within audio, slides, indexes, comments, and notes instantaneously.
- Individual User Collections facilitates the search process to upload and share content within a centralized video library.
2. Media Storage
With cloud-based video storage, key features offered by leading providers gives your organization a Media Management library to store and share your videos.
- Cloud-based storage grows at your pace over time and can be placed in the cloud or on-site.
- The availability of support services within cloud-based hosting has eliminated the need to employ staff to maintain your institution’s hardware.
- Consistent up-time delivers reliable access to your media content.
Drag-and-drop capabilities ensure quick access and optimal playback on any device. Whether you are uploading one file or thousands of files each day, your Video Platform can quickly trans-code and process your media content.
With your all-in-one Enterprise Video Platform, editing capabilities for video content allow for users to revisit saved content to edit recordings, revise slide contents, and add and improve captioning.
Media accessibility should be readily available to users. Using scheduling capabilities with your Enterprise Video Platform allows content to be shared on a practical schedule to keep users up-to-date with their courses.
Further, with your Enterprise Video Platform, the ability to share comments, videos, pictures, and links allow users to create social streams across each video.
Related Post: How to Record Lecture Videos